Our Vision & Mission
Our Mission and Purpose – why do we exist?
To maximise every child's potential and life choices by delivering inspiring education through our high-performing family of schools and strong connections to our communities.
Our Guiding Principles are that;
- We put children first.
- We go further together.
- We keep things simple.
- We embrace and respect differences.
Our Vision – where will we be by 2025?
- Robust leadership and governance at all levels with integrity and purpose.
- Excellence in education through scalable school improvement.
- Efficient, effective and resilient finance and operations.
- Shared accountability, collaboration and embracing challenge.
- A healthy and sustainable family of schools that supports self-confidence, care and strong relationships.
- A community which embraces diversity and inclusion, that works in partnership with wider society.