Core Purpose –Why do we exist?
- To implement a child centred focus to ensure all decisions lead to the development of confident young people who have character.
- To change people’s lives through exceptional and memorable experiences that ensure people discover and then reach their personal best and unlock improved life chances.
- To be an employer of choice and give staff the motivation to achieve job satisfaction and develop professionally through a talent management framework.
- To offer service provision that listens, understands and adjusts to the people that are being served.
- To develop a self-improving system between all academies within the Trust where collaboration occurs with the core purpose of raising standards.
- To explore beyond education to help remove barriers which prevent social inclusion.
Core Values – What guides us?
Our ‘values system’ is shared by all academies within the Trust and is the cornerstone of our existence. It ensures that everything we do is with the young people in mind and promotes a culture and ethos which allows all to BELIEVE.
Believe in ourselves and those around us encouraging ability and creativity.
Endeavour at all times and never give up.
Love what we do and the end result will be a logical consequence.
Inclusion will help us ensure we are one community without isolation.
Emotional intelligence will guide our decision making.
Value our community and develop a sense of social responsibility.
Excellence will be achieved with a growth mind-set.
Our Vision for the Future