At Folio Education Trust Education Welfare Service, we are focused on promoting the welfare, attendance and punctuality of ALL young people within our partner schools. We achieve this by implementing proven intervention strategies tailored to meet the needs of the young person, their family and the educational institution.
Through bespoke pupil and family casework, we offer targeted support, with a focus on early intervention strategies.
We respond and adapt to the changing needs of the institution along with changes in relevant legislation and guidance.
We work in partnership with the Local Authority and other relevant agencies in order to promote a multi-agency approach to improving outcomes for our young people.
Why work with us?
- Extensive experience supporting a range of educational establishments including primary, secondary and alternative provisions
- A strong focus on early intervention, using supportive rather than punitive measures wherever possible
- In-depth and up to date knowledge and expertise in attendance and welfare matters, including relevant legislation and guidance.
- Good working relationships with colleagues in the Local Authority as well as with other agencies including CAMHS
- Working knowledge of the staged intervention approach to poor attendance with an ability to follow enforcement cases through to prosecution if needs be.
Our brochure which details the full service provision and pricing structure can be viewed here:
Education Welfare Service Brochure
To discuss your requirements or for more information please contact Katie Beard on email@example.com or 07787 620 945.